School uniform helps to make children feel part of the school community and gives them a sense of pride in their school.
Our uniform comprises:
- Grey trousers.
- White shirt or polo shirt.
- Red sweatshirt.
- Suitable black shoes (no trainers).
- Grey pinafore dress, tunic or skirt in cold weather.
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Red and white dress for summer.
- Suitable black shoes (no open toed shoes).
- Red school fleeces are also available as outerwear.
- Red shorts.
- White t-shirt.
- Plimsolls or trainers.
- Grey track suits for outdoor games in cold weather.
- PE bag.
School uniform with our school logo on can be purchased from PMG School Wear in Tolworth or online at pmgschoolwear.co.uk.
Please ensure that ALL items of clothing are clearly marked with your child's name.
- Please make sure that all articles of clothing are clearly named. This really does help prevent unnecessary losses and mix-up of similar looking garments. Further details are in our parent’s induction pack.
- For reasons of Health and Safety, the wearing of jewellery is not permitted in school. Children with pierced ears are particularly vulnerable, especially in PE lessons. Earrings must be removed at home before the child attends school on their PE days (of which you will be notified). Hooped earrings must never be worn at school.
- Water bottle.
- Sun hat (for hot weather).